- If you are unable to attend for an appointment, please let us know so that we can offer it to someone else.
- If you are late for your appointment you may be asked to re-book at another time. Try to let us know in advance if you are going to be unavoidably delayed, so that we can make alternative arrangements to help you.
- A home visit should only be requested for those who are unable to come to the surgery because of serious illness or infirmity.
- An urgent appointment is for an urgent medical problem. Only one problem can be discussed at a time with the clinician.
- We would ask you to be patient if the doctor is running late. This is often due to unforeseeable emergencies but please feel free to ask for an explanation from the receptionist.
- Please make a separate appointment for each patient that needs to be seen. This allows the doctor enough time to treat each patient with the time that they deserve.
- Please act in a responsible and courteous manner whilst on the practice premises for the safety and comfort of others.
- Please treat all surgery staff, fellow patients, carers and visitors politely and with respect. We have a zero tolerance policy on violence or verbal harassment and you may be asked to register at another surgery if this behaviour occurs.